Masks, Morocco and Mosques
3. Door in Frigiliana, Southern Spain. By david.byne
4. Blue Wall Through a Blue Doorway: In Santa Catalina Monastery Argentina. By dinah1
5. Blue Walls: Shot of the entrance to the historic Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia. By joffre
6. Boy and goat, Chefchaouen, Morocco. By steve_hoge
7. Bundi Blue House: In some places in India they paint their houses blue as it is the colour of the holy men, but it apparently also keeps away the mosquitoes. By robjwood
10. Fishing boats, Essaouira, Morocco. By steve_hoge
11. Walk on Water: Taken at the uyuni salt flats. By hayden111
12. Miyajima - Aquarium Smiling Porpoise. By agc_cwm
13. The Chasm, Dart River, Glenorchy NZ. By Purdy
14. Flowers in Peru. By Rraven
15. Shiva Imitation: Sitting below my room, on the street of Rishikesh, India. By Ardy
Every month, Travellerspoint throws a travel photo competition with a unique theme. The photos above are the favourites from last month's Blue photo competition.
Congratulations to FarandNear, whose photo of the Venetian masks was this month's winner. FarandNear receives a $50 Amazon voucher and an increased photo upload allowance of 200MB per month. Runner-up dinah1 will also have her photo upload limit increased to 200MB per month.
Our next competition has another broad theme: People. Find out more about the competition here
Check out the results of past competitions: