1. Keeping the tradition. Photo taken in Japan by Ardy.
2. Kids in Mozambique church. Photo taken in Mozambique by jayms.
3. The picture was taken in the jungle of Northern Thailand. This kid had never seen a camera before. I started shooting and we all start laughing and fun was in his eyes all the time. Photo taken in North Thailand by danicors.
9. Little superstar. She likes light and to be photographed inside a busy museum. She wants to understand how the tornado is created as she awaits the formation at top of the simulation platform. Photo taken in North Carolina, USA by eTRAVEL.
Every month, Travellerspoint holds a photo competition for our members with a specific theme. The photos above are the top voted pics from our Kids Competition.
After being a runner-up in the last two competitions, Ardy finally took top spot this month with her brilliant photo of a young girl in Japan. She wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook, and an increase of her photo upload limit by 5GB.
Jayms was the runner-up this time, with his photo of kids in Mozambique. He scores himself a Globetrotter's Logbook as well as a 5GB increase of his photo upload limit on Travellerspoint.
If you missed out this time, there's always next time. You can now submit photos for our Landscapes Photo Competition.
Meanwhile, be sure to vote for your favourite photo in the Animals Photo Competition. Voting is going live in the next 24 hours.
Check out the results of past competitions:
- Yellow: 13 Brilliant Photos from Canada to Ethiopia
- Music: The Universal Language
- 10 Photos of Beaches Around the World
- Winter:15 Photos by Travellers
- 13 Images of Rural Life
- 12 Urban Scenes Captured by Travellers
- 15 Beautiful Images of People Around the World
- 15 Exceptional Photos with a Blue Theme
- 10 Images of Sport Around the World
- Top 13 Transportation Photos: Your Picks
- 13 of the Best Watery Travel Photos
- 10 Photos to Whet Your Appetite for Food and Travel
- Red: 11 Evocative Photos by Travellers