Every month, Travellerspoint holds a photo competition for our members with a specific theme. The photos above are the top voted pics from our Architecture Competition.
Congratulations to dinah1,
Dinah wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook, and an increase of her photo upload limit by 5GB.
Hien wins a Globetrotter's Logbook as well as a 5GB increase of his photo upload limit on Travellerspoint by coming second.
This year, we're planning to run competitions over a two-month period, with one month for nominations and one month for voting. Unlike last year, we won't have competitions overlap.
Head over to vote for your favourite photos in the Best Photos of 2009 Competition.
Check out the results of past competitions:
- Weavers, Potters and Miracle Healers:14 Photos of Tradition
- Green: 12 Photos from Travellers around the World
- 13 Amazing Photos Depicting Decay
- 14 Photos that Reveal a Patterned World
- 17 Stunning Landscape Photos
- 16 Great Photos of Animals
- 14 Captivating Photos of Kids by Travellers
- Yellow: 13 Brilliant Photos from Canada to Ethiopia
- Music: The Universal Language
- 10 Photos of Beaches Around the World
- Winter:15 Photos by Travellers
- 13 Images of Rural Life
- 12 Urban Scenes Captured by Travellers
- 15 Beautiful Images of People Around the World
- 15 Exceptional Photos with a Blue Theme
- 10 Images of Sport Around the World
- Top 13 Transportation Photos: Your Picks
- 13 of the Best Watery Travel Photos
- 10 Photos to Whet Your Appetite for Food and Travel
- Red: 11 Evocative Photos by Travellers