1. A government sponsored musician strikes up a tune in the entrance chowk to Jaisalmer Fort. Sure, he was doing it for the benjamins (baksheesh benjamins?), but he was engaging, friendly, and he knew what he was doing with his chunk of wood. Good on him. Photo taken in Jaisalmer, India by elcapitan.
7. Love Strings: The cello that serenades couples on their wedding days. Photo by wershwie.
Every month, Travellerspoint throws a travel photo competition with a unique theme. The photos above are the favourites from last month's Music photo competition.
Congratulations to elcapitan for winning with his photo of the musician in front of Jaisalmar Fort. Ardy was the runner-up, with another shot taken in the Indian sub-continent. elcapitan wins a $50 Amazon voucher, a Globetrotter's Logbook and an increase of his photo upload limit by 5 GB. Ardy also receives a Globetrotter's Logbook and 5GB increase of her photo upload limit.
If you missed out this time, there's another opportunity just around the corner. You can now submit photos for our Kids Photo Competition.
Meanwhile, be sure to vote for your favourite photo in the Yellow Photo Competition.
Check out the results of past competitions:
- 10 Photos of Beaches Around the World
- Winter:15 Photos by Travellers
- 13 Images of Rural Life
- 12 Urban Scenes Captured by Travellers
- 15 Beautiful Images of People Around the World
- 15 Exceptional Photos with a Blue Theme
- 10 Images of Sport Around the World
- Top 13 Transportation Photos: Your Picks
- 13 of the Best Watery Travel Photos
- 10 Photos to Whet Your Appetite for Food and Travel
- Red: 11 Evocative Photos by Travellers