1. Photo Competition Winner: Angkor Wat Sunrise, Cambodia. Photo by Jazmin81.
2. Photo Competition Runner-up: Looking to the light in Benderloch, UK. Photo by trish54.
3. A Harari bride the day before her wedding, Harar, Ethiopia. Photo by kiwilara.
4. Paper lamps at the Loi Krathong Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Photo by Jazmin81.
5. Sunset from Phnom Bakheng, Angkor, Cambodia. Photo by Jazmin81.
6. Noosa Surfer, Marcus Beach, Australia. Photo by lilpixines.
7. Tulips in full bloom in the Skagit Valley, Washington State, USA. Photo by Grgoddess.
8. Flamingo, San Diego, USA. Photo by ctheworldnow.
9. Burano decor, Venice, Italy. Photo by david.byne.
10. Roadside hair salon, Chipata, Zambia. Photo by Ofelia.
11. Pink Moss, Takinoue, Japan. Photo by Tiddy Wallapa.
12. An ageing hippy watching some street performers in Sydney's Inner West. Australia. Photo by AineGeoghegan.
13. A nice kid at Tibet, Namling, China. Photo by Tiddy Wallapa.
14. Matador practice, Valenza, Spain. Photo by ErinDriver.
15. Mother's treasure. Photo by mfarrulla.
Every two months, Travellerspoint holds a photo competition for our members. The photos above are the best photos from the Pink Photo Competition.
Congratulations to Jazmin81, who won the competition. She takes home a $100 Travellerspoint accommodation voucher.
Second-placed trish54 wins a $50 Travellerspoint accommodation voucher.
We have a fresh Adventured-themed competition kicking off next week.
Check out the results of past competitions: